1 – 5 pm
YOU DO NOT NEED AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE RETURNING A BOOK OR HAVE ARRANGED A PORCH PICK-UP!
Online reservations close at 1 pm on Tuesday for that day.
Please call the library to see if there are any available appointments
- Visits are by appointment only.
- Visits are scheduled on the hour and half hour.
- Library visits are limit to 20 minutes. (10 minutes to clean between visits)Patrons are required to wear masks. (We will have masks if you need them)
- Patrons are required to use hand sanitizer before browsing. (A table will be set up inside the entry door.)
- There will be a one way entry/exit path.
- Patrons may come in alone or with one other person from their household*.
- Keep a minimum of six feet between patrons and staff.
- Visits are for browsing and checking out materials only.
- Please do not return browsed books to shelf.
- There will be a cart or tote to place books for quarantine.
- No unaccompanied minors under age 12.
- Toys and puzzles have been removed from the children’s area.
- A plexiglass shield is in place at circulation desk.
*Parents visiting with child(ren) considered one “unit”.
|Please wait to visit the library if: You have had close contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19 In the past 14 days.|
Please cancel your visit if, on that day or in the previous 24 hours, you have any of the following symptoms:
Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
Fever (> 100.4°F / 38°C) or felt feverish
New loss of taste or smell
For the safety of everyone:
RESTROOMS are closed
BOOK SALE is closed
MEETING ROOM is closed
Set up your appointment here