July – September 2015 — Additions to the collection
- Chast, Roz, Can’t we talk about something more pleasant?
- Cooper, Susan, The magic maker : a portrait of John Langstaff, creator of the Christmas revels
- Lawson, Barry R., Conversations on the human spirit : Interviews with people who follow their bliss.Lockhart, Paul Douglas, The drillmaster of Valley Forge : the Baron de Steuben and the making of the American Army
- Macnamara, Looby, People & permaculture : caring and designing for ourselves, each other and the planet
- Malkin, Michelle, Who built that : awe-inspiring stories of American tinkerpreneurs
- McKay, Timothy F., Letters to a war bride . A young battalion surgeon comes of age in war torn Europe
- O’Connor, Anne Marie, The lady in gold : the extraordinary tale of Gustav Klimt’s masterpiece, Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer
- Peacham Church Fellowship, Peacham pantries. A collection of recipes
- Pollack, John, The pun also rises : how the humble pun revolutionized language, changed history, and made wordplay more than some antics
- Rankine, Claudia, Citizen : an American lyric
- Turner, Jack, Spice : the history of a temptation
- Walker, Alice, The chicken chronicles : sitting with the angels who have returned with my memories : Glorious, Rufus, Gertrude Stein, Splendor, Hortensia, Agnes of God, the Gladyses, & Babe : a memoir
- Zuckerman, Gregory, The frackers : the outrageous inside story of the new billionaire wildcatters
- Bacigalupi, Paolo, The water knife
- Backman, Fredrik, A man called Ove
- Brunt, Carol Rifka, Tell the wolves I’m home
- Cameron, W. Bruce, The dog master
- Card, Orson Scott, Earth awakens : the first Formic war
- Castillo, Linda, After the storm
- Cohen, Joshua, Book of numbers
- Curry, Alexandra Gambrill, The Courtesan
- De Bernieres, Louis, The dust that falls from dreams
- Grafton, Sue, X
- Grisham, John, The racketeer
- Harbison, Elizabeth M., If I could turn back time
- Iggulden, Conn, Genghis : bones of the hills
- Israel, Andrea, The Recipe Club : a tale of food and friendship
- Jarvis, Stephen, Death and Mr. Pickwick
- Lagercrantz, David, The girl in the spider’s web
- Lee, Harper, Go set a watchman
- Mitchell, Judith Claire, A reunion of ghosts
- Murakami, Haruki, Wind/Pinball : two novels
- O’Brien, Stuart, Wildwood : A love story ; a war story .
- Penny, Louise, The nature of the beast
- Perry, Anne, Treason at Lisson Grove : a Charlotte and Thomas Pitt novel
- Price, Daniel, The flight of the silvers
- Pynchon, Thomas, Bleeding edge
- Robinson, Peter, In the dark places : an Inspector Banks novel
- Russell, Sean, Under enemy colors
- Rutherfurd, Edward, Paris : the novel
- Stephenson, Neal, Seveneves
- Swyler, Erika, The book of speculation
- Ward, J. R., The Bourbon Kings
- Alai, Red poppies
- Paulsen, Gary, The river
- Furst, Ala,. The spies of Warsaw
- Kline, Christina Baker, Orphan train a novel
- A little chaos
- Woman in gold
- 5 flights up
- Blue Jasmine
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind/Starman
- Ex machina
- Jack Smith and the destruction of Atlantis
- Lord Peter Wimsey mysteries. Set two
- Pitch perfect
- A place in the sun
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- The longest ride
- The Three Stooges in color
- Arnosky, Jim, Frozen wild : how animals survive in the coldest places on Earth
- Napoli, Donna Jo, Treasury of Norse mythology : stories of intrigue, trickery, love, and revenge
- Blue’s bedtime nursery rhymes
- Boynton, Sandra, Moo, baa, la la la!
- Gannij, Joan, Elusive Moose
- Fleming, Candace, Bulldozer’s big day
- Gerstein, Mordicai, The night world
- Henkes, Kevin, Old Bear
- Henkes, Kevin, Waiting
- Knowles, Sheena, Edward the Emu.
- Leathers, Philippa, How to catch a mouse
- MacKay, Elly, Butterfly park
- Mader, C. Roger, Lost cat
- Miyakoshi, Akiko, The tea party in the woods
- Ondaatje, Griffin, The camel in the sun
- Schertle, Alice, All you need for a snowman
- Seuss, What pet should I get?
- Steig, William, Yellow & pink
- Dillard, Sarah, Extraordinary Warren, a super chicken
- Freeman, Martha, Mrs. Wow never wanted a cow
- Liniers, The big wet balloon : a Toon book
- Martin, Bill, Panda bear, panda bear, what do you see?
- Martin, Bill, Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?
- Martin, Bill, Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?
- Martin, Bill, Baby bear, baby bear, what do you see?
- Bond, Rebecca, Escape from Baxter’s barn
- Colfer, Chris, The Land of Stories : a Grimm warning
- Colfer, Chris, The land of stories : the wishing spell
- Colfer, Chris, The Land of Stories : the Enchantress returns
- Colfer, Chris, The Land of Stories : beyond the kingdoms
- Ringwald, Whitaker, The secret box
Young Adult Fiction Books
- King, Stephen, The eyes of the dragon : a story
- Lane, Andy. Fire storm
Home School Books
- Daniel, Lucy et al., Science.
- DiStasio, Joan, Biology. A homework booklet.
- Fridell, Ron, Gideon v. Wainwright : the right to free counsel
- Gold, Susan Dudley, Tinker v. Des Moines : free speech for students
- Gold, Susan Dudley, New York Times Co. v. Sullivan : freedom of the press or libel?
- Hand, Raymond V., My Fun with Learning. The earth and the stars. adventures in science and discovery : fact book.
- Hand, Raymond V., My Fun with Learning. Real-life heroes. America’s story.
- Long, Jack B., My Fun with Learning. My fun book.
- Long, Jack B. , et al., My Fun with Learning. Great Stories from World Literature.Adams
- Adams , Marilyn Jager, Open Court Reading. Being afraid . Homes.
- Maybury, Rick, Whatever happened to justice?
- Partner, Daniel, The House of Representatives
- Schiller, Andrew, Roget’s student thesaurus
- Tesar, Jenny, My Fun with Learning. Plants and animals. All about you.
- Tesar, Jenny, My Fun with Learning. Parents as teachers.
- Weber, Michael, Causes and consequences of the African-American civil rights movement
Peacham Church Fellowship, Peacham pantries. A collection of recipes by
- E.T., the extra-terrestrial
- Mary Poppins
- The true story of the three little pigs — and more animal adventures