You can search our online catalog from anywhere that has internet access. Click Library Catalog
to go straight to the catalog.
Here are some quick directions to get you started:
- Type in a title (or partial title), an author, or keyword in the search box. If you’re like to limit what is being searched for (title, author, ISBN, etc.), you can change that with the drop down menu that to the left of the search box. We recommend leaving the search option on All Words for most searches. Click on Search when you are ready to start your search.
- A list of all the related titles will appear (10 per page). If Holdings is 1, we have the item. If Available is 1 the item is in; if Available is 0, the item is out. The call number of an item we have, will lead you right to the item on the shelf.
- You can scroll down the page to see all the items that fit your search criteria or click on next to go to the next 10 items.
- If you need more information about an item, click on the title. Once on the screen with the full details about an item, you can click on any blue link to find similar items or get more details.
- To search for another item, just type in a new search phrase.
- If you’d like to save a list of items you are interested in, click on the item’s title, then click on “Add to Clipboard” (top left of the screen). When you are ready to print out this list, click on “Clipboard” (top right of the screen).
- If you have any questions, just ask the person at the front desk or send us an email.
Last updated 28 March 2012