You can search our online catalog from anywhere that has internet access. Click Library Catalog
to go straight to the catalog.
Here are some quick directions to get you started:
- Type a title, author or keyword into the search box at the top of the screen.
- To limit the search, select a different index, click on the box with the check mark and select a different index.
- For more control, including Boolean searches, click on “Other Searches” to the right of the box and select Advanced Search
- The results of a search are displayed as a gallery that you can scroll through.
- You can limit the result further using links on the left side of the screen.
- You can easily see the title, author, format, and availability immediately below each cover (note that not all items will have a full cover shown).
- You can place a hold on a book from this screen (you will need to log on to do this).
- You get more information about a book, including the call number by clicking on View Full Details.
Last updated 5 October 2017